Friday 5 April 2013

15 things I never thought I'd say...

... but then I became a mum!


What have these three creatures turned me into?

1) Stop licking your sister's knee

2) Can Mummy just pick that bogie out for you?

3) Don't stand/sit/roll/jump* on your sister. (*delete as applicable)

4) Yes, you're right, Goofy is really clever, isn't he?

5) No wine for me thanks.

6) You only throw balls, not Weebles.

7) Aw, Mama loves wooer chwubby bwubby belly.

8) Take your fingers out of your bum-bum.

9) Have you seen my nipple cream?

10) Wipe your nose on a tissue, not your sister's top.

11) The baby isn't a toy.

12) A poo-poo! Well done! You're right, it does look like a snake. What a clever girl!

13) No thank-you, Mummy has water. You drink your orange juice with bits of mince and bread floating in it.
14) Stop eating that crayon/stone/shoe/table* (delete as applicable)

15) Be careful. Be careful. Be careful. Be careful. Be careful.... (repeat until your tongue drops out...)

Photo copyright SS Kelman (www.pkperspective.co.uk)

7 comments:

  1. The water with the mince, bleurgh! Even now my kids are 7, 9 and 11 I still wouldn't dare drink their drinks! Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know - never accept anything they offer!! Yuk!

      Delete
  2. Hahahaha! So SO true! I promised myself I would never hold my baby up in public and sniff at her bottom to see if she needed her nappy changing......yeah, I do it ALL the time.....

    Love your blog! Happy to be following along :)

    Kate
    Just Pirouette and Carry On...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Yes, I remember one of my best mates cringing when I did that... then doing it herself a few months later! It comes to us all...
      Thank you so much for reading x

      Delete
  3. I can relate to so many of these haha!! Especially number 2 and number 8! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When the twins were babies, I deliberately kept one little finger nail extra long so I could get at their snot... Just plain wrong! x

      Delete
  4. very funny, very true, apart from number 5, when the kids go to bed pass my glass!! x

    ReplyDelete